The Tiny Heart: Utility Jacket + Polka Dots

12.16.2015

Utility Jacket + Polka Dots




Jacket-Old Navy (similar Forever 21 Utility Jacket), Top (actually a dress)-Target (similar Forever 21 Polka Dot Top), Necklace-Groopdealz (original Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Flats-Kensie Girl (similar Wanted Cap Toe Flats)

I decided to bust out these bright colors thanks to the springlike temperatures we've been having. It's a nice departure from my mostly dark winter wardrobe. Some people were wearing tee shirts and shorts, but I didn't think it was that warm. But I'm soaking up as much Vitamin D as I can before winter finally sets in!

Linking up with Lindsey

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. cute t-shirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love utility jackets! I'm rocking one right now :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great utility jacket and enjoy the warm weather!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)