The Tiny Heart: Watch TV Without the TV

11.25.2015

Watch TV Without the TV

If you've been a reader of my blog, you know that I am a TV junkie! Since I have so many shows that I watch I sometimes fall behind on my episodes. I am super excited to have discovered NBC TVEverywhere! You can now watch NBC shows anywhere, at anytime, without your TV, from your laptop or desktop! 



I'll be catching up on episodes of The Voice, which is one of my favorites. I am usually Team Adam, but I do love Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, and Pharell too.  You can watch full episodes of all your favorite NBC shows, like The Blacklist, Heroes Reborn, and Chicago Fire

Just click to watch now!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to watch this show

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)