The Tiny Heart: Striped Tee + Tweed Vest

11.12.2015

Striped Tee + Tweed Vest




Merona Tee, Vest-Target (similar Merona Quilted Vest), H&M Pants, Flats-American Eagle (similar Delman Patent Leather Cap Toe Ballet Flats), Bag-Botkier

Everytime I'm in Target I wind up buying at least one thing that I wasn't looking for. I saw this striped tee and had to have it, especially since it was on sale. It was originally $12 and 25% off, bringing it to just 9 bucks! I am wearing it with a tweed vest, also from Target which is their version of the infamous JCrew vest.

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, so perfect for fall.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I'm always buying striped shirts-- they're such a classic and go with so much.

    <a href= "http://www.agoodhue.net>A Good Hue</a>

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)