The Tiny Heart: Plaid + Leopard

11.24.2015

Plaid + Leopard




Old Navy Classic Plaid Shirt, Necklace-Aliexpress (similar BaubleBar Courtney Bib Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Stevie's Leopard Flats, Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel)

Plaid shirts are staples of my fall wardrobe. I have a closet full of them! This one in all American red, white, and blue is one I've been reaching for a lot. Today I styled it with another favorite pattern, leopard, for a fun mix of prints. 

PS Check out my Instagram to see what I'm wearing for Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and eats their weight in food!

Linking up with Lindsey
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is some serious bling! Cute Thanksgiving look!
    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard goes with everything :) Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)