The Tiny Heart: Double Bows

11.09.2015

Double Bows




Cardigan-JCrew via Poshmark (option Merona Embellished Cardigan), Blouse-Forever 21 (similar New York & Co Bow Blouse), Pants-Old Navy (similar The Limited Colorful Skinny Jeans), Flats-American Eagle (similar Delman Patent Leather Cap Toe Ballet Flats)

I wore this outfit to work last week. I had scoured Poshmark looking for this cardigan after kicking myself for not buying it. Luckily I found it, in my size, for a fraction of the price JCrew was selling it for. Since it was a true fashion miracle, I've worn it a ton ever since. Today I decided to pair it with this black bow blouse for double the bows! 

I've previously worn the bow cardigan with a striped tee and jeans for a more casual look.



Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the bows on the cardigan! Such a great sweater for the upcoming holiday season, too! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)