The Tiny Heart: Brown Faux Fur Vest

11.19.2015

Brown Faux Fur Vest




Old Navy Perfect Fitted Tee, Vest-Target Girls (similar Romwe Faux Fur Vest), Necklace-eBay (same Gold Tassel Necklace), H&M Pants, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

I already have two faux fur vests, so I didn't exactly need a third. But I really loved the color of this one and justified it since it's a nice neutral that will go with everything. I got it from Target's girls section which is a treasure trove of items on the cheap. This vest was just $24.99! I styled it with a basic white tee, gold tassel necklace, and olive skinnies.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE that necklace! And every girl needs a fur vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never had to many vest.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)