The Tiny Heart: Treggings

10.15.2015

Treggings




Sweater-JCrew Factory (similar JCrew Factory Teddie Sweater), H&M Treggings, Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Forever 21 Quilted Crossbody), Stevie's Leopard Flats, Bracelet-Sassy Steals (original Stella & Dot Cluster Renegade Bracelet)

I just got these treggings and I am obsessed! I knew what jeggings were, but I hadn't heard of treggings before. They are a cross between trousers and leggings. This pair from H&M feels and looks like pants, made from twill and have back pockets. Yet, they have the comfort of leggings thanks to an elastic waistband! I also ordered them in a wine color, but I might have to get even more colors since they're only $17.99!

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them either but will need to check them out. Love the color of your new treggings.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, really love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of treggings either, but these look fantastic on you!

    http://www.avecamber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of treggings before either...thanks for giving me a little lesson :) Super cute outfit!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute color combo and one i need to try out for myself!! thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)