The Tiny Heart: Leather + Leopard

10.01.2015

Leather + Leopard





Jacket-Target (similar Forever 21 Faux Leather Jacket), Old Navy Tee, Scarf-Amazon (similar Merona Leopard Print Scarf), Leggings-Local store (similar Forever 21 Leggings for $3.90!), Flats-American Eagle (similar Lands' End Ballet Flats)

They recently changed the dress code at work, whomp whomp. I can no longer wear any open toe shoes, so I needed more shoe options for fall. (Once it gets colder, I'll be living in boots). I picked up these black cap toe flats for $23. They're super comfy which helps when I'm running around the office. Here I'm wearing them on the weekend, paired with a black leather jacket, leopard scarf, and burgundy leggings.

  


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh bummer! Well this is a cute look anyway! I love red and leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer about the new dress code but at least you can go shoe shopping :)

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad they changed the dress code, but those shoes are so cute! And they look very comfortable!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. No closed-toe shoes?? Ahh! My work had the same rule. It was much harder to handle in the summer. Luckily, you'll want to keep those toes covered at least until June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bummer that they changed the dress code! But at least you found those cute flats!!!! :)

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)