The Tiny Heart: Jeweled Stripes + Leopard

10.26.2015

Jeweled Stripes + Leopard





Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan), Top-JCrew Factory (similar JCrew Factory Embellished Top), H&M Pants (only $17.99), Stevie's Leopard Flats

How is it Monday already?! Last week was especially busy for me at work so I did a lot of relaxing (aka being lazy) this weekend. Today I'm remixing this jeweled stripe top. I love that it's like a built in necklace! I paired it with olive pants and my other favorite pattern, leopard, with the flats. 

I previously wore this striped top layered with a chambray shirt, contrasting stripe bag, and riding boots.



Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. SUCH a pretty top! I have the taupe and white version, but I wish I had bought this one too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both ways you style this shirt

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this fall combination! I love the stripes paired with the leopard flats! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look and I really like your statement necklace!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)