The Tiny Heart: Insta-Update

10.12.2015

Insta-Update

Things have been a little quiet on the blog since I was in Phoenix for work this week. It was my first time in Arizona and the first time I've been in the Southwest! Luckily I got to do some exploring in between meetings. The first day I was there we visited the Botanical Gardens. I had no idea there were so many different kinds of cactus! 





When I had a little bit of free time, I hit up the hotel pool. I wanted to take full advantage of the 90 degree weather (especially since it won't be this warm again in Jersey till next summer!). I brought Shopaholic To the Stars by Sophie Kinsella to read. 



The mountain views (taken from the hotel room on the 14th floor) were so beautiful. 



Linking up with Molly
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I was born in Arizona, but I haven't been back in about 3 of 4 years. You're making me crave some of that AZ sunshine!!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Arizona! It's by far one of my favorite places to visit! Looks like you had a great, relaxing time! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having fun in AZ! I love visiting Botanical Gardens!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! Can't say I've ever been to the southwest either! Work trips are fun because they make you try out a place you might not have chosen on your own.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)