The Tiny Heart: Stripes and Leopard

9.08.2015

Stripes and Leopard




JCrew Factory Printed Sleeveless Top, Necklace-Gift (similar House of Harlow Station Necklace), Pants-H&M, Leopard Flats-Target Girls (similar Mossimo Leopard Flats for $11!) Bag-Botkier

Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! The weather was beautiful here and I spent all three days on the beach of course. I'm sad that it's September, but there are still plenty of beach days ahead.

Before the holiday weekend, I wore this outfit to work. I recently purchased this JCrew Factory striped top on sale. Since it's the end of the season, it's a great time to get summer pieces on sale. I'll get more use of it in the fall by pairing it with a cardigan.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. loving your stripe top.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look, Sharon! I LOVE the necklace! I just got that House of Harlow version in my Rocksbox and I love it.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top and love the necklace!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)