The Tiny Heart: Leopard Flats Outfit

9.28.2015

Leopard Flats Outfit




Old Navy Tee (only $8!), Necklace-Aliexpress (similar BaubleBar Courtney Bib Necklace), Pants-Mossimo (similar Butter Butter Jeans), Flats-Target Girls (similar Mossimo Leopard Flats for $14.99), Bag-Botkier

The weather keeps fluctuating, but on the cooler days I've been able to break out my fall clothes. Today I'm remixing these leopard flats, which go with pretty much anything (leopard is a neutral!). I'm wearing a basic black tee, kelly green jeans, and a chain bib statement necklace.

I've previously worn these leopard flats with a striped top for some pattern mixing:


Linking up with Lauren and Molly 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. love the color combo. I so need leopard shoe in my life.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I especially love your green pants, Sharon! Everything from the pants to the statement necklace and leopard flats is perfect!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard print flats! Yours are so cute! I have a pair with a red bow and they seriously go with everything! Leopard is definitely a neutral! :)
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look and I love your statement necklace!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)