The Tiny Heart: White Eyelet Dress

8.13.2015

White Eyelet Dress



Dress-c/o 10dollarmall.com (similar Old Navy Eyelet Dress), Earrings-Francesca's (similar Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel), Flats-Kensie Girl (similar Mango Cap Toe Flats)

At the beginning of summer, I would've looked like Casper the ghost in this dress. But I feel like I am now tan enough to wear it without scaring anyone. At a mere 10 bucks, you can't beat that for the perfect little white dress.
  


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I'm not super loving eyelet but I do like it on this one :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in white, this dress is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks amazing on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I've had that where I try on clothes and I match the color cuz I'm so pale. lol. Your tan looks great in the white dress!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh $10?!?!? I might have to go and get one! I found a similar one on F21 but all they had were mediums left :-( I am a sucker for eyelet. Love this pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in this dress! White is a lovely color on you!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tee dress looks super comfy but I love that white dress. So pretty and agree with the tan, it makes every outfit more versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)