The Tiny Heart: Neon Peplum Top + White Jeans

8.10.2015

Neon Peplum Top + White Jeans




Top-c/o Choies.com (similar Boohoo Neon Peplum Top for $10!), Necklace-Groopdealz (similar Sam Edelman Pink Pendant Necklace), H&M White Jeans for $19.99, Cherokee Kailin Huarache Sandals

Today I'm remixing my white jeans. In the summer, I wear them more often than my blue jeans. Bright colors, like this neon peplum top, just pop against the fresh white. 

I last wore my white jeans with a black chiffon top for a summer office look.



Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey I'm wearing my white jeans IRL today! LOL I love the simple black and white look. The neon peplum is fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good with white!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon top with your white jeans!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow neon against the white! Such a fun summer look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)