The Tiny Heart: Mint Maxi Skirt

8.03.2015

Mint Maxi Skirt




Tank-Express (similar Old Navy Tank), Necklace-Groopdealz, Maxi Skirt-Three Bird Nest (similar Wet Seal Maxi Skirt for $10!), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel), Cherokee Huarache Sandals (on sale for $14.44)

Is anyone else getting kinda bummed that's now August? Every single summer seems to fly by and this year is no different. So I'm trying to soak up every minute of summer! I was at the beach all day Saturday and Sunday. Both days were so beautiful and the ocean is finally warm here. Saturday night we went out for ice cream (mint chocolate chip with cake crunch for me) and I was able to check that off my summer must-do list.

Today I'm remixing my mint maxi skirt (which is actually a dress).  It is perfect in the summer heat since the material is lightweight. I previously wore it with a pink tank and a matching mint statement necklace.

Linking up with Lauren and Molly
  
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt, I love maxi skirts and I'm glad that other people are still wearing them too! Mint is the best!

    ~Beth
    New blog - www.thebethnextdoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to enjoy the beach this weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get sad and rushed to do last minute summer things in August. I love these soft colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! The mint and light blue look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous maxi! I love the colors.
    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that skirt! :) Gorgeous

    have a great day!
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, completely! Summer is never long enough, and it makes me terribly sad. Love your mint maxi, and soak up that sun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok girl! i am embarrassed! it's been forever since i've been to your blog! OMG I MISSS YOU!!! You look soo great, girl!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summers fly by way too quickly - love the remix!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Stop by for a chance to win up to $75 credit to Jord Watch!

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skirt is so cute, I love the colour
    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the idea of using a dress as a skirt. genius!! ooh that ice cream flavor sounds like i need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am LOVING this skirt! Love the color! I can't believe it's August already, you are so right, the summer flies by!

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)