The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: White Wedge Sandals

8.06.2015

Look What I Got: White Wedge Sandals



Top-Aeropostale (similar Forever 21 Lace Peplum Top for $11.99), Jeans-Old Navy (similar Boohoo Skinny Jeans), Necklace-Etsy (original Kenda Scott Rayne Necklace), Wedges-Andres Machado via Alonai.com (similar Nine West Renu Wedge Sandals)

My white sandals were falling apart so I was on the hunt for a replacement pair. It's not the easiest for me shoe shopping since I wear a women's 4. Luckily I found these white wedges on Alonai.com, a site that specializes in petite shoes. They were originally $53, on sale for $19.99. They were running an additional sale on the whole site so I got an additional 10% off!


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png


1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a great find! I bought some white heels early this year and have been wearing them non-stop, they go with so many things.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought it would be nice to have small feet because it seems like they always have the cutest shoes on sale, but I guess it would be difficult to find shoes in such a small size because people don't usually keep a lot of small sizes in stock. Glad you found a pair! They're so cute!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the peplum and the darling sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look cute on your feet Sharon! I also love your top! So pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute and can go with just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Love that top! I'm still in love with peplum since it just looks so feminine!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like a shoe shopping challenge! Love the pair you were able to get, and such a steal too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)