The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Leopard Flats

8.20.2015

Look What I Got: Leopard Flats




Top (actually a dress tucked in)-Express (similar Old Navy Linen Tank), Necklace-Aliexpress (similar BaubleBar Courtney Bib Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Bag-Botkier, Flats-Target Girls (similar Mossimo Leopard Flats)

Awhile ago I was at the dog park with my puggle Oliver and he unfortunately peed on the leopard flats I was wearing. (Note to self: do not wear good shoes to the dog park). Ever since, I've been looking for a replacement pair. I found these in the girls' shoe section at Target. They're made by Steve Madden and they were only $21.99! I plan on wearing them constantly come fall, but I just couldn't wait to break them out.


  


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to find cute flats to replace your leopard ones!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initially I thought leopard flats were a little daring for me, but I finally got a pair and I love them. They jazz up any outfit and they are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great find on the shoe. Sorry to hear you dog peed on the other pair.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace! I just got my leopard flats, too, and I love it!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flats-- loving that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, your poor shoes! At least you were able to find a cute and inexpensive replacement.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)