The Tiny Heart: Grey Tee Shirt Dress

8.17.2015

Grey Tee Shirt Dress




Mossimo T Shirt Dress, Vest-Decree (similar Charlotte Russe Military Vest), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel), Sandals-AE (similar Dune London Gladiator Sandals)

I bought this grey tee shirt dress last year and it has remained a summer staple for me. It is great on hot and humid days where you just want to be comfy! I layered it under my jeweled cargo vest and paired it with gladiator sandals.

I previously wore this dress with a denim jacket and Converse for a weekend look

Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. you can never go wrong with a basic dress

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your vest. keep smiling, stay happy <3


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wearing my grey shirt dress so much this summer. I even wore it this weekend! Love it here with the military vest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you didn't link it I am assuming Target didn't do more this summer which is boo hoo because I got two last year and want another. I'll check out your link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering with that jewel vest, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great unexpected bling on your vest! Such a cute look!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loose, simple dresses are a summer staple for me too! So cute with the vest!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your dress and vest together!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty look, Sharon! You look great!! So tan! I love that cargo vest.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one of my fave outfit posts of you! that vest is so cute! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute dress

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to bust out my grey t-shirt dress! Mine is very similar to yours :) I kind of forgot I had it so thanks for the reminder!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)