The Tiny Heart: Denim Shorts and Converse

8.26.2015

Denim Shorts and Converse




Tee-Target (similar Old Navy Tee for $5), American Eagle Denim Shorts, Necklace-c/o Happiness Boutique, Girls Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers, Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 Satchel)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:


  • I've been living in denim shorts on the weekends! Today I paired them with a simple grey tee, comfy Converse sneakers, and a rhinestone statement necklace for some sparkle. 
  • I am thrilled that Ben H. is the new Bachelor! But before they made the annoucement on After Paradise and brought Nick out, I thought for sure they were going to announce that it was him. Thank goodness, because I don't think I could stomach another season of Nick Viall.
  • This summer (as with every summer), has gone entirely too fast. Hopefully there will still be lots more beach days ahead in September.


Linking up with Lindsey

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sharon, great look. It's casual yet chic and perfect for summer!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love a great statement necklace with a basic tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so fab ! :) i really like your outfit :) and that reminds me i need to buy converse sneakers this weekend :)

    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been living in denim shorts also after work of course. I love yours spiced up with this gorgeous necklace! Did you cut your hair? It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute casual outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)