The Tiny Heart: Chambray Shirt and Floral Skirt

8.27.2015

Chambray Shirt and Floral Skirt


Chambray Shirt-Old Navy (similar American Eagle Sleeveless Chambray Shirt), Dress Worn as Skirt-Forever 21 (similar Yoox Floral Skirt), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel), Flats-Kensie Girl (similar Nurture Woven Flats)

At this point in the summer, I am trying to get creative with my closet. I feel like I've worn all my clothes over and over again. So I changed things up a bit by wearing this floral dress as a skirt instead. I paired it with a chambray shirt, which truly goes with everything.
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. adorable outfit. Love how you turn the dress in to a skirt.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the remix of your dress!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you on feeling like I've worn the same thing over and over again by the end of Summer....but somehow, I don't feel like that in the Fall/Winter months...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that can keep me cool goes in heavy rotation so I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the chambray and floral together!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo, Sharon! Such a cute way to wear your chambray top!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about this time of the season. You pulled it off perfectly! Anything with a denim top is up my alley.
    Xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need that skirt!! it's beautiful. happy weekend sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! You know I love anything with florals! I'm so bored with my closet right now because it's too hot to wear all of the clothes I want to wear! Fall please come soon!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of your skirt, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's how I feel at the end of summer too. I feel like I keep wanting to wear the same tee and jeans (because I've over shorts) and then I have to force myself to get more creative. Your outfit is super cute! I need to start looking at my dresses as skirts!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)