The Tiny Heart: Yellow Lace Dress

7.15.2015

Yellow Lace Dress





Dress-Target (similar Forever 21 Lace Dress for $12.90!), Clutch-Target (similar Lulu's Neon Pink Clutch), Bracelet (bottom)-Sassy Steals (similar Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet), Bracelet (top)-c/o Estarer (similar Boohoo Spike Bracelets)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:
  • I don't have much yellow in my closet other than this yellow lace dress. The color is hard to pull off with my skintone, but it's just such a happy color!
  • Fans of The Bachelor/Bachelorette need to watch Unreal on Lifetime. It's scripted, but offers a behind the scenes look at a reality show to find love. The producers do a lot of shady stuff and it makes you wonder about The Bachelor franchise.
  • I recently listed this strappy back bikini top on my Poshmark closet. It's so cute and on trend for the summer but it sadly doesn't fit me. 
Linking up with Lindsey

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. love how you added the pop of pink to your outfit. Yellow is a color I don't own much of either.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This yellow dress is so pretty on you! I love the pink clutch with it also! I have never really been into reality tv and I think that's why--so fake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! Loving it with the pink.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a yellow dress I'm quite fond of as well, it really is the most cheerful color, and I think yours looks perfect with your skin tone.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of pink you introduced to the yellow dress with your gorgeous pink clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great in that yellow--you really do!! it's adorable and makes me wanna twirl in a field and blow dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one pretty dress! I love the pop of color from the clutch too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)