The Tiny Heart: Summer Office Outfit

7.16.2015

Summer Office Outfit





Mossimo Chiffon Tank Top, H&M White Jeans, Sandals-Target (similar Boohoo Jewel Flat Sandal), Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 White Satchel)

Lately it seemed like I was wearing the same things over and over to work. I needed something new to wear, so I purchased this black chiffon tank top from Target. It was originally $19.99, on sale for $13.99. I paired it with white jeans, since I'm allowed to wear jeans to work. Although we have a casual dress code, I still like to look pulled together since I always want to be viewed as professional. If a sleeveless top won't fly in your office, add a blazer or jacket over it. You can also swap the jeans for dress pants or a skirt.


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Target always has the best deals! I am so over my work clothes also, I should really go check there for some new pieces to refresh with!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never go wrong with black and white! You look adorable!
    xo,
    Monica
    GlamVolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a classic outfit

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE Target and at the same time hate they always have something cute haha! love that top too


    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great top - love the fun chiffon overlay!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! I have a pair of white jeans too, I would wear something like this to the office too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect business casual look. That tank is so pretty! Looks great with the white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect top for the office! It looks fantastic with your white jeans, and I bet it will look great tucked into a skirt too. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this summer outfit! I really need to find some white pants for work.

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work outfit! My office is pretty casual too, but I try to look as put-together as possible!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty top!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this! i am crushing on white denim a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)