The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Mint Statement Earrings

7.23.2015

Look What I Got: Mint Statement Earrings





Top-Coco & Main via Jane.com (similar Steven Allen Tank for $20), Earrings-Francesca's (similar Loft Drop Earrings), Necklace-c/o Majestical.com (similar Ana Accessories Mint Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar JeansCherokee Girls Huarache Sandals

The other day I was eating a burrito at Chipotle and realized there is now a Francesca's next door. I was SO excited since I've shopped the store online but not in person. Of course I went in there and wanted to buy everything in there. But I restrained myself and bought these earrings which happened to match my mint statement necklace perfectly. They were only $14! 

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Francesca's has so many pretty accessories - great find!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up

    ReplyDelete
  2. mint looks great on you. Also awesome find on the earrings.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love statement earrings! They are totally on trend! These look so summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color and style of the shirt. Very nice!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What self restraint! Love the earrings though, they match your tunic perfectly!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh love the jewelry!! It's like fate that you found earrings that perfectly match!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the statement necklace, it matches the top so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sharon! They look so good on you! I love the earrings and necklace. Goes great with your outfit.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the mint with your hair color! great look!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute sharon! love the mint and i love statement earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the earrings and necklace. They are so fun and a great color.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the mint! and that necklace is so pretty!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your jewels are so pretty, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great! Thanks for sharing this. I read over the article and I really love all the things. By the way, could we get a chance to cooperate on SNS/Blog? We’ll pay $. tonylau86china@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have guessed you bough the necklace and earrings as a set! They match perfectly! Yay for having your favorite store so close now! :)

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)