The Tiny Heart: Hot Pink

7.08.2015

Hot Pink




Top-Mossimo (similar New York & Co Mercer Soft Shirt), Necklace-Groopdealz (original Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Fossil Perfect Boyfriend Watch, Bracelet-Sweet Clover, Flats-KensieGirl (similar BCBGeneration Ballet Flat

Random Wednesday Thoughts:

  • Over the holiday weekend, I made a peach cobbler dump cake (thank you, Pinterest). Just 3 ingredients and it was absolutely delicious with vanilla ice cream on top.
  • Every summer I watch Big Brother. I was wondering why houseguest Shelli looked so familar and then it dawned on me. She's a fellow blogger and I have a bracelet from her Etsy shop (worn above). 
  • My puggle, Oliver, gets terrible anxiety with loud noises like thunderstorms and fireworks. This summer I got him a Thundershirt, which is supposed to reduce anxiety by helping them feel secure in the tighly wrapped velcro shirt. To my amazement, Oliver was like a different dog when I put it on him. Normally he has a full blow panic attack (panting, shaking, pacing). This 4th of July, he actually slept through the fireworks! 

Linking up with Lindsey

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the thudershirt work. Loving your top.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Big Brother in years but now I want to if a blogger is on there! And I'm so glad the thundershirt worked well, I know dogs can really have a hard time with noises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is becoming more and more my favorite color. You look great in it! I have always wanted to try the thundershirt for Gizmo as well. I am so glad to hear it worjked well! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good bright-colored top and pink is of course the best!! This is a fantastic color on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need that necklace, it's just too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool that the thunder shirt worked. I love this pretty shade of pink on you.

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)