The Tiny Heart: Crop Top and Maxi Skirt

7.20.2015

Crop Top and Maxi Skirt




Crop Top-Charlotte Russe (similar Boohoo Short Sleeve Crop Top for $5!), Maxi Dress worn as Maxi Skirt-Old Navy (similar Joe Fresh Maxi Skirt), Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Clutch), Sandals-Target (similar A.N.A. Flat Sandals)

It is definitely feeling like the middle of summer, with temps in the 90s and 95% humidity. Basically it's hotter than Channing Tatum outside. So I reached for this crop top and paired it with a maxi "skirt" (actually a dress that I folded over). When it's this hot, I don't like to wear jewelry, since it's just another thing to stick to me. I went with the jeweled sandals instead to accessorize.

I previously wore this black crop top with floral shorts last summer.


Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. lmao @ "it's hotter than Channing Tatum outside"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore the maxi skirt and crop top combo! I just got back from Vegas and, yeah, it's for sure hot out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that crop top and maxi skirt together!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! The crop is the perfect length to pair with anything and keep it classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok the all black and crop top is so chic I can't stand it! And you look so tall!!!!

    XO
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was brutally hot this weekend! Cute way to stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the proportion mixing between a short crop top and long maxi! It's a really classy way to show a little skin.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! this is a crop top many of us could wear. and it's modest to me. plus, i love how you showed what a versatile piece it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look, Sharon! I love this black crop top paired with your black maxi skirt. It looks like a two-piece set! Loving your jeweled sandals, too! I just got a similar pair and I'm instantly obsessed.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I like how you got creative and turned that dress into a skirt! This crop top looks fantastic on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)