The Tiny Heart: Chambray + Scalloped Shorts

7.06.2015

Chambray + Scalloped Shorts




Top-Old Navy (similar Boden Evelyn Shirt), Shorts-Target Girls (similar English Factory Scallop Shorts), Converse Kids Chuck Taylor Sneakers

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Friday I spent all day on the beach and then went to see fireworks at night. It was cool and cloudy here for the 4th so I stayed in for most of the day and did some online shopping thanks to the holiday sales. I got two bikini tops, sandals, and a top for $50! Sunday was another beautiful beach day. It's definitely going to be rough going back to work today after such a relaxing weekend.

I've still got red, white, and blue on the brain so I'm wearing another all American look. I'm remixing these navy lace scalloped shorts with a chambray top. I previously wore them with a mint top.

PS Enter the Mint Julep Boutique Giveaway!

Linking up with Lauren and Molly


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially the chucks! I want a white pair so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend, Sharon! That secret beach I went to was actually the bay in Port Monmouth. They fixed it up nice after Sandy! Love this chambray top with your scallop hem shorts! Cute combo!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shorts are adorable, I love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 4th of July sales! I hit up the sale too...the appliance sale. lol. We bought a fridge, dishwasher, oven, and microwave. I think what you bought sounds more exciting! Super cute outfit!

    P.S. Come enter the $120 SheIn giveaway on my blog!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)