The Tiny Heart: Birthday Dress

7.22.2015

Birthday Dress





Dress-Local boutique (similar Boohoo Strappy Sundress for $20), Headband-Francesca's (similar Nordstrom Rack Beaded Headband for $9.97), Cherokee Girl's Huarache Sandals

Today is my birthday! (I won't say which one since I've stopped counting a few years ago, ha). I took the day off from work and I'm heading to the beach. I'll pretty much be wearing a bikini all day but if I have to get dressed, I'd wear this. I planned this look around my new sparkly headband since everyone needs some sparkle, especially on their birthday.


Linking up with Lindsey
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You look gorgeous and spending the day at the beach sounds perfect! I have some gold sandals like yours too and they're pretty much the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, enjoy your beach day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you! I love your new headband! I hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Sharon!!!! You look fabulous! The headband looks adorable with your wavy, short hair! I'm loving your boho-vibe today! Enjoy your special day!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sharon!! Hope you had a blast relaxing today.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!!!!! You look so adorable! LOVE the headband!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you had a birthday that matched as great as you look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)