The Tiny Heart: 4th of July Outfit

7.02.2015

4th of July Outfit





Top-Jane.com (similar Boohoo Basic Oversized Tee), Jeans-H&M (similar LOFT Petite Skinny Jeans), Bag-H&M, Necklace-Luxe Craving (similar MixIt Red Statement Necklace)

With the 4th of July approaching, I wanted to put together a patriotic outfit. I own barely any red in my summer wardrobe, so it's a bit more of a challenge. Every year I tell myself I should buy some more red for the 4th and I never seem to get around to it! Luckily I have tons of blue pieces in my closet. I paired a longer length cobalt tee with white skinny jeans and added a red rhinestone statement necklace. I'll be celebrating the holiday by going to the beach during the day (fingers crossed for sunny weather) and seeing the fireworks at night from the boardwalk.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

PS Enter the Mint Julep Boutique Giveaway!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You look great in that shade of blue! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather this weekend too! It won't be the 4th without some sunshine and pool time!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for the 4th! Have fun celebrating!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the opposite, it seems I have a lot of red, but not much for blue! This is a really cute look, the necklace just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the statement necklace.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty look for the 4th, Sharon! White pants are always so chic! Love the statement necklace!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)