The Tiny Heart: Summer Scarf

6.11.2015

Summer Scarf




Top-Old Navy (similar American Eagle Sleeveless Chambray Top), Scarf-Aerie (similar Echo Scarf), H&M Jeans, Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 Satchel), Flats-Kensie Girl (similar BCBGeneration Ballet Flats)

There is a small window of time that I can wear a summer scarf. If it's over 85 degrees out, I'll be sweating my butt off. Pretty much all of July and August, scarves are not happening. So now is the perfect time for me to bust this scarf out. It photographed pink, but it is actually a bright coral. The bold color has made it a bit hard to style. Then it dawned upon me to pair it with chambray since chambray goes with everything


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute scarf, I love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! And this is a very pretty scarf indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scarf is adorable! I love when it's that perfect temperature that you can wear one. When it's too hot, you have to use the scarf to wipe the sweat from your forehead and neck haha!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty scarf!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never think of scarfs in the summer but this such a cute look!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the way you styled this look! You pulled off summer layering perfectly!
    Get it girl!
    -Carolanna, from www.girlmeetsbrave.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)