The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: White Peplum Top

6.08.2015

Mix It Mondays: White Peplum Top




Top-Aeropostale (similar Forever 21 Lace Peplum Top), Necklace-Aliexpress (similar BaubleBar Courtney Bib Necklace), Cuff Bracelet-Inpink (similar Forever 21 Cuff for $5.90), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Pumps-c/o Oasap.com, Bag-H&M (similar Forever 21 Satchel)

Last week it felt more like March than June, with some days not even reaching 60 degrees. I had to wear my fall clothes again! Thankfully this weekend the sun came back out. I reached for this white lace peplum top, which has been a summer wardrobe favorite of mine. I paired it with a gold chain bib necklace which sorta makes me feel like Mr. T

I previously wore the peplum top more casually with shorts and a cargo vest.


Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Perfect top and vest.. i love your style.. You look so pretty..

    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top! I love the peplum (both ways you styled it)!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great feminine top! I love the lace detail and could not agree more that it's a great versatile piece. I love how you also styled it with the denim shorts and military vest. Adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect summer top! I love it styled both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, obsessed with this lace peplum top. Gorgeous necklace too!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)