The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Navy Dress

6.01.2015

Mix It Mondays: Navy Dress




Vest-Decree (similar Madewell Cargo Vest), Dress-Lulu's (similar Gilli Inc Clever Pour Dress), Necklace-Ebay (similar Baublebar Iced Lariat Pendant Necklace), Sandals-American Eagle (similar Michael Antonio Dixon Sandals)

Happy June! Summer is my favorite season and I'm looking forward to beach time this month. On the other hand, it's about to get a lot busier around here (I live a block from the beach) so I'm enjoying the quiet while I can. 

Today I'm remixing a simple navy dress. It's a piece that's great on its own but can also be layered. I styled it casually with a cargo vest (an item I wear in all four seasons) and gladiator sandals. 

I previously wore it with a denim vest (yes, I might have a vest obsession) and yellow statement necklace last summer.


Linking up with Lauren (Mix it Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you can never have to many vest.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summer! I love the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sharon! Navy dresses are so versatile. And I love that jacket! The embellishments are so pretty!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks so cute with that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that navy dress! This color is seriously growing on me and you've proven here why :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time you wear this vest, I absolutely love it!! You remix items so so well!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)