The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Black Shorts

6.22.2015

Mix It Mondays: Black Shorts





Top-c/o Choies (similar Boohoo Neon Peplum Top for $14), Necklace-Forever 21, Shorts-Rampage (similar Romwe Black Shorts), Sandals-Zara Girls, Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Clutch)

As of yesterday, we have officially entered summer! It is my favorite season...I've got the beach, my birthday (in July), and lots of warm nights to look forward to. Summer also means hot temps so it's time to break out shorts. I styled this dressy black pair of shorts with a neon peplum top. (it photographed yellow but it's actually neon in person). Last year I wore these shorts casually with a white tee, denim vest, and Converse.


Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. This look is so cute! I LOVE that peplum tank on you!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neon yellow peplum! Such a cute look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shorts! I love summer too but I think the older that I get the more I also love spring and fall--still hate winter though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is a great color on you! I love the peplum detail and the look with the converse is equally adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of this top, so pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a similar shirt (color and style) and when I wear it people are always like, "WOW that's a bright color"! I take it as a compliment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny how neon always photographs weird?! I painted my nails neon pink and they photographed a pale peachy color. Your outfit is super cute!

    P.S. Visit my blog to enter to win a personalized necklace :)

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you mix it up! Wow, that bright peplum top is gorgeous! Love it! Such a pretty summer look!

    It was amazing seeing you again over the weekend! Talk soon!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the yellow on you!! this is a great look for summer. hope you're keeing cool up there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yellow looks great on you

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that peplum top! Seriously so gorgeous with the necklace, Sharon :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is so cute! This bright neon color is so pretty on you!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. That peplum tank is awesome and a great pair with shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)