The Tiny Heart: Lilly for Target Romper

6.04.2015

Lilly for Target Romper




Romper-Lilly for Target (similar Lilly Pulitzer Deanna Romper), Clutch-Target (similar Lodis Clutch)

This romper is the second Lilly for Target item I scored. Since my Target was nearly cleaned out by the time I got there, I figured I'd see if there was anything left online. The womens' stuff was gone in my size, but thank goodness for the girls' items! I ordered this Nosey Posey romper in two sizes since I wasn't sure of the fit. Luckily this one was a keeper!


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
Seepz @ Savoir Style


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That romper was made for you! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The romper looks adorable on you, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous romper! the pom poms on the hem is such a fun touch :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. this might be my favorite thing from the collection! so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute romper

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I had bought the women's Lilly romper and it's a little big for me & also bought a pair of girls' shorts that fit perfect... I may have to start shopping in the girls' section more often :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This romper looks great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This romper is so adorable!! I love that we can both wear kids clothes if we want! Yay for more options!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)