The Tiny Heart: Coral Peplum + White Denim

6.03.2015

Coral Peplum + White Denim




Top-Forever 21 (similar Adrienne Peplum Top), Necklace-Etsy (original Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace), Clutch-Ebay (similar Saldarini Clutch), Braclet-Sweet Clover, H&M Jeans, Sandals-Target (similar Aerosoles Sandals)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:

-White jeans are my go-to in the spring/summer, but they are so hard to keep clean! I've started adding white vinegar in when I wash them, which seems to have helped. If you have any other tips, please comment!

-Bachelorette fans, what is going on between Clint and JJ? I don't know if they're just having a bromance or if it's something more. Either way, they grate on my nerves and I hope they both get the boot next week.

-The weather is wacky. Yesterday it was in the 50s and I needed the heat on. Now that it's June, please let it be warm!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I have heard baking soda helps with keeping things white.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ruin every pair of white jeans I own. Me & white don't get along apparently... ;) But you look great! Love the coral top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coral top! :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I''ve never tried adding white vinegar, I am gonna give that a try. Love the blue accents to this outfit.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)