The Tiny Heart: Blogger Meetup at Laduree

6.24.2015

Blogger Meetup at Laduree






Jacket-Xhilaration (similar ChicNova Motorcycle Jacket), Top-Jane.com (similar Lulu's Lavender Top), Necklace-Aliexpress (similar BaubleBar Courtney Bib Necklace), Leggings-Groopdealz (similar Charlotte Russe Liquid Leggings), Flats-KensieGirl (similar American Eagle Metallic Cap Toe Flats), Bag-Botkier

On Saturday I went to a blogger meetup at Laduree in Soho, famous for their macaroons. I've met up with this group of ladies a bunch of times now and I can say we've gone from blogging friends to real life friends! We feasted on omlettes, mimosas, and of course macaroons for dessert.




Left to Right: Megan, Me, Christie, Diane, SimoneAlex


Left to Right: Diane, Monica, Christie, Sara, Me, Simone, Alex


Photo Credits:
Laduree Photo courtesy of Christie
Group photos courtesy of Monica
Special thank you to Sara for taking my outfit photos!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you ladies had a lot of fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your necklace, and all your leather too. Your pink blouse gives the outfit a softer touch. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about our meetup today too! I'm so happy I got to see all of you, it's always great catching up :)

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! I love blog meetups, we had one in Minneapolis on Monday and while we didn't get macaroons, there were yummy desserts! I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yummy and fun! I love these leather pants on you! Looks great with the lavender top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun time! So nice to have bloggers friends turn into real life friends!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to go there
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! It was so fun seeing you again and getting to chat a bit! I wish it wasn't so loud in that room, so we could've talked more!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)