The Tiny Heart: Red, White, & Chambray

5.26.2015

Red, White, & Chambray




Top-Old Navy (similar Charlottte Russe Knotted Sleeveless Chambray Shirt), Jeans-Old Navy (similar Abby & Taylor Royal Blue Jegging), Bag-c/o Massi, Kids Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers

I put on this red, white, and chambray outfit for Memorial Day. It'll be hard today to get back into the swing of things after having the long weekend. But on the bright side, it's only a 4 day work week! We got lucky with sun all weekend, although it was too windy for me to sit on the beach. Instead I hit up the boardwalk, which had extra vendors due to the holiday weekend. I feasted on a chicken gyro and chocolate dipped peanut butter for dessert. Yum! 

What did you do this weekend?
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. causal and lovely
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/auto-mechanic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the bag, it's great for summer! It rained a bunch this weekend so we mostly stayed inside sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Chocolate dipped peanut butter! I am glad you had a nice long weekend. This is such a perfect casual holiday look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prefect holiday outfit

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back!!!!! I read your other posts while on vacation, so I wanted to comment but didn't have a chance.
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very patriotic. Gyros are my favorite! Glad it was a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recognize that tote :P Cute, casual look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)