The Tiny Heart: Pom Pom Trim

5.27.2015

Pom Pom Trim


Topshop Pom Pom Bardot Top, Charlotte Russe Pom Pom Shorts, Express Color Block Sandals, Mossimo Fringe Crossbody Handbag

Pom poms are yet another 80s trend that have made a comeback! Apparently I can re-live my childhood through my clothes this season. I think they're playful and fun for the summer. I paired a pom pom trimmed crop top with a pom pom shorts in bright print. A fringe bag finishes the look for a boho vibe.  

Linking up with Shanna
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love the shorts you pick for the outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. There are some pom pom trimmed shorts in the girl's section of Target that I have been eyeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that top!! I wish I could pull off the off-the-shoulder look, but I have man shoulders lol!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)