The Tiny Heart: Pineapple Print Under $40

5.20.2015

Pineapple Print Under $40


Top Row: Hot Sox Pineapple Socks, Forever 21 Pineapple Crop Top (only $6.90!), Charlotte Russe Pineapple Print Romper

Bottom Row: Charlotte Russe Denim Pineapple Shorts, Boohoo Pineapple Print Skater Dress, Sonix iPhone Case 

Pineapple print continues to be a big trend this season. It screams tropical vacay (even if you're not actually on one!). Last year I found the cutest pineapple print romper but it didn't fit me...whomp, whomp. This year I am determined to make up for it by adding something with the print to my closet. The print can be found on everything from socks to shorts...but I think my favorite is the adorable dress! 

Linking up with Shanna
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm drawn to everything pineapple this season and have had my eye on that phone case. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously loving pineapple prints too! That crop top is lovely!!

    I'd love for you to join my giveaway or check out my latest:

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pineapple print is so cute!

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the socks

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooove those socks....so cute!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need something pinapple in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)