The Tiny Heart: Lilly Pulitzer For Target Maxi Dress

5.21.2015

Lilly Pulitzer For Target Maxi Dress





Maxi Dress-Lilly Pulitzer For Target (similar Shoptiques Print Maxi for $23), Clutch-Target (similar Lodis Clutch), Sandals-Zara Girls (similar Forever 21 Embellished Sandals for $17.90)

It has finally been warm enough for me to wear this Lilly Pulitzer for Target dress. I was at my local Target the day the collection was released, but I got there later than planned. Everything from the womens' section was already gone, so I headed to the girls' section. Someone put this dress back on the rack and I grabbed it! I wanted a shift dress, but this was the next best thing. It can be a challenge for me to find maxi dresses considering I'm so petite (alterations are always an option but it's a problem when you have to cut off half the dress)! I was pleasantly surprised that the length was nearly perfect on me.
   

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
Ashleigh @ Fashionably Ashleigh


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! My Target had a few of the Lilly maxi dresses left, but none that were in my size. I love the colors of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a cute dress. You got luck you were able to get your hand on it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute on you! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you are back to blogging and I really love this maxi dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, love that you brought out the pink with the purse! Love me some Target. <3

    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress, Sharon! You're so lucky you scored a Lilly item! I got there pretty early and still walked out with nada!

    I just started a new Friday Favorites link-up. I would love it if you join in tomorrow!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This worked out perfectly for you - love the colors of this maxi dress.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great find! I would never guess that's from the girls section! But sometimes the girls section has great finds!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)