The Tiny Heart: Jeweled Striped Top

5.19.2015

Jeweled Striped Top




Top-LOFT Outlet (similar Dillard's Jewel Neck Top), Ear Jackets-Forever 21 (similar Charlotte Russe Ear Jackets for $6), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Flats-Gap Kids (similar Mossimo Supply Co Flats), Bag-H&M

After a little blogging break, I am back! I took some time away because it was starting to feel more like a chore and less fun. It seemed like I had no time to devote to the blog (especially with all the different forms of social media to keep up on). It just overwhelmed me and I needed a break. I have been reading all of your blogs though (even though I don't always have the time to comment). Now that I'm back to blogging, I hope I can post regularly again. 

Moving on to the outfit. I got this jeweled top at the LOFT outlet on the clearance rack reduced to $9.99. I am a sucker for anything embellished and at that price, I could not pass it up!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you back! And sometimes a break is good! I love this adorable jeweled top, it is SO cute. And you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww glad you're back! Very cute top!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. We all need blog break once in awhile.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! A break is a nice way to refresh - I agree that it's a lot of work to keep up with all the social media and there's always something new out there.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you, Sharon!! Glad to see you back! Sometimes all you need is a little break to feel refreshed. I've had those moments!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the loft!!! and that top is great! and yea for being back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)