The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Leather Leggings

4.06.2015

Mix It Mondays: Leather Leggings




Shirt-Merona (similar Forever 21 Gingham Shirt for $19.90), Tee-Old Navy, Necklace-American Eagle, Leather Leggings-Groopdealz (similar BB Dakota Leather Leggings), Bag-H&M

The last few days have been mild and it finally feels like Spring! I've finally been able to wear some of my other pieces, like these leather leggings. I paired them with a black gingham shirt, worn open for a casual feel.

I previously wore the leather leggings with a bow tie blouse and cardigan sweater.

Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. i love the leather leggings. i have always wondered if they are comfortable to wear, and they look like they are!happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried that trend yet and don't think my expanding belly will be a good time to do so. HA! I like how you styled it dear


    Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leather leggings are fantastic! And I have been such a big fan of layering necklaces lately! These look great and very versatile! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they can easily be transitioned from day to night. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are getting so warmer weather.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those leggings with your plaid top!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie! Although I must admit, I'm rather jealous that you feel spring weather! Here in Chicago is is raining so much :( These looks are really great though! You pull off those leather leggings so well!

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so fun!! and look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to be browsing your weblog again, it continues to be months for me. Well this post that ive been waited for so long. Formula 41 Extreme I will need this article to total my assignment in the school, and it has exact same subject with your article. Thanks, terrific share.Just now you can branch out from your daily understanding. The best thing you can do is become relevant with yourself and faithful with your own morals. This will lead to a sad and unfulfilling life.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/formula-41-extreme/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)