The Tiny Heart: Jersey Blogger Meetup at Talula's

4.02.2015

Jersey Blogger Meetup at Talula's





Scarf-Aliexpress (similar Urban Outfitters Scarf), Ear Jackets-Forever 21 (sold out, similar Dorothy Perkins Ear Jackets) , Old Navy Tee, Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Ankle Boots-Alonai.com (similar ModCloth Ankle Boots), Bag-Botkier, Bracelet-Sira & Mara

Photography Credit: Michelle Scelfo

On Sunday, I went to a blogger meetup at Talula's in Asbury Park hosted by Lori. We had quite a yummy brunch, feasting on ricotta and egg toasts,  pizza, and amazing apple cider donuts for dessert. It was wonderful to meet Lori, Reesa, and Clarissa! Blogging can feel like a second job sometimes and it was so nice to get advice from these ladies who also juggle it all. Lori even gifted all of us with matching Sira & Mara bracelets, which was so sweet of her! 


Left to Right: Me, Reesa of Momma Lew, Lori of Jet Set Smart,  and Clarissa of Clarissa Nassar


These apple cider donuts were so amazing, I'm still thinking about them!

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

9 comments:

  1. Blogger meetups are so fun! I'm glad you had a chance to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to meet up with some other bloggers and just connect.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meeting new bloggers. I'm getting together with someone from Texas soon I've been linking up with for years. I can't wait. My husband and I will be there on business. Love your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love blogger meet ups! And I also love your earrings!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, glad you had a good time. Love those super cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for blogger meet ups!! I absolutely love your earrings! I've been thinking of getting a pair like that!
    Happy Passover!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked so cute!!! And I wish we had more blogger meet ups here in Austin. I think I have been to three since I started. womp...womp...womp. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)