The Tiny Heart: Utility Vest + Grey Sweater

3.18.2015

Utility Vest + Grey Sweater




Mossimo V Neck Sweater (on sale for $7.98!), Vest-Decree (similar Charlotte Russe Military Vest), Necklace-Ebay (similar Sole Society Tassel Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

At the end of each season, I'm usually so sick of my clothes and I get the urge to shop for new pieces. This past weekend I hit up my local outlet mall. I'm convinced all the outlet bargains are psychological. No matter which store you go into, there's nothing being sold at the price marked on the tag... everything is an additional percentage off. It's great, but makes you wonder if you're really getting a deal (not to mention all the calculations you have to do in your head)!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I am so with you on outlet malls. It's a total strategy to get you in the "sale" mentality, and then figuring out prices can be a mess!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on the outlets. Half the time they are marked up just to add a big discount to which you end up paying regular price. Such a scam sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest is so cute with the jewels. Even though outlets have the hidden sale prices, I still like getting a good deal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're reminding me I should get more use out of my utility vest! It's one of those pieces I tend to forget about! This look is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Totally psychological. I've read articles on it. But that is the same everywhere--"free shipping" online always makes people spend more. And sales in stores usually make you spend more than you usually would. But I call these things "bonuses" LOL I love this casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting a military jacket vest for a while and this one even has jewels on it! How cute!


    Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outlet mall can be sketchy... I don't trust them but I love to visit! Love the boots!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. So true! Do they just mark it up so they can put it on sale and make you think you got a great deal? Love your vest!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, yes I'm the same! At the end of winter, I look at my closet and I don't want to wear any of it! Shopping time!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)