The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Striped Tee

3.09.2015

Mix It Mondays: Striped Tee




Jacket-Target (similar Style & Co Faux Leather Jacket), Tee-Forever 21 (similar Joe Fresh Striped Tee), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Alonai.com (similar Wallis Zip Ankle Boot)

Yesterday was a whopping 50 degrees! After getting more snow on Thursday, this truly felt like a heat wave. I am getting so sick of wearing boots so I pulled out my new black ankle boots instead. It felt amazing to wear a faux leather jacket instead of my heavy parka. Hope this means Spring is finally on it's way! Please excuse my crazy hair in these photos...the wind was 20 mph.

Today I'm remixing a black and white striped tee which is a major wardrobe staple. I've worn it countless times but I last wore it with a blanket scarf and rain boots on a chillier winter day.



Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this leather jacket on you--so cute and edgy mixed with the stripes!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is finally starting to feel like Spring. Hopefully the snow melts. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A basic striped t-shirt is such a great closet staple! Yours looks great, I love the jacket with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with a black and white striped shirt :) Loving those black ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, versatile tee.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striped tee with the leather! Such a great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!! It's the perfect mix of urban and casual!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great striped tee is a MUST HAVE in everyone's closet and like how you remixed it here. Great job.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)