The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Plaid Shirt

3.16.2015

Mix It Mondays: Plaid Shirt





Shirt-A&F (similar Forever 21 Plaid Shirt), Tee-Express (similar Gap Mini Stripe Tee), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Converse Chuck Taylor Kids Sneakers

When it comes to weekend wear, I like to wear something that's cute but comfy at the same time. This plaid shirt with a striped tee underneath fit the bill. I finished the look off with a pair of Chuck Taylors. Over the weekend I rented Birdman...I wanted to see it ever since it won Best Picture at the Oscars. The movie was weird but very good.

I previously wore this plaid shirt with a camel cardigan and ankle boots for a dressier look. 




Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love mixing a plaid shirt with different print undershirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plaid shirt and both of the ways you styled it! It's cute either under or over something! I've got Birdman on my list, I'll need to watch that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great print mixing here, girl! I love mixing plaids and stripes - one of my favorite combos! I hope you had a great weekend! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both of these looks! I need some converse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect outfit for running errands on the weekend! Mm Birdman is on my list too, good to hear you enjoyed it!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks cute with the converse. I hadn't heard much about Birdman, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to see a post from you Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mixed combination. Looks comfortable and chic at the same time.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love plaid shirts. I am happy they are back! I really want a pair of neutral ankle booties like you have as well.

    I have heard mixed reviews about Birdman. Is till can't decide if I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, perfect weekend wear!! Love how casual but totally cute this is!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting a pair of white converse and think I should get it since it seems to go everything. Great outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)