The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Loft Jeans

3.26.2015

Look What I Got: Loft Jeans




Top-JCrew Factory (similar Ella Moss Jewel Tee), Jeans-Loft Outlet (similar Loft Skinny Ankle Zip Jeans), Flats-Gap Kids (similar Pretty Ballerinas Ballet Flats)

Last week on the blog I shared my thoughts on outlet pricing. These jeans from the Loft outlet were marked $69.99 and were 60% off, marking them down to $28. They may not be the bargain of the century, but I bought them because it can be hard to find jeans that fit me well. They were from Loft's petite section and this ankle length is perfect on me. Finding jeans that don't need alterations are always a major win!


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

10 comments:

  1. I agree if you can find jeans that don't need alterations than it's a win!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for finding jeans that fit and don't need to be hemmed! Says the girl that has her jeans currently rolled under to fit her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeans can be so hard to get the right fit. They look great and no alternations is a major win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are so cute - I love the zipper detail at the ankle, and it is essential to find the right length with those since you couldn't hem them even if you wanted.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the LOFT!! and those jeans look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans fit you perfectly! Yay for finding them on sale!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Happy weekend!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great on you Sharon. Love the fit, side zip and your flats are adorable.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their jeans- they are great for petites!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)