The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Black Ankle Boots

3.05.2015

Look What I Got: Black Ankle Boots




Old Navy Cable Knit Sweater (on sale!), Necklace-Stella & Dot (similar JCrew Factory Crystal Necklace), Mossimo LeggingsAndres Machado Black Ankle Boots

All winter long I've been searching for a pair of black ankle boots. It's usually difficult for me to find shoes since I wear a size 4 in women's. I looked at women's boots and kids' boots too but there wasn't anything I loved that wasn't ridiculously expensive. But finally the search is over! I found these ankle boots on clearance on Alonai.com (a petite shoe site) for $19.95, reduced from $79.99! The 3 inch heel is perfect and I love the zipper detail. I paired them with black leggings and an oversized sweater. 
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

11 comments:

  1. Those ankle boots are fabulous! Love the zipper detail too!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been getting into ankle boots. Love the detail of the zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found these great ankle boots and what an awesome price!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable booties! I went through the same search for black booties this winter as well, but I did not manage to snag as great a deal as you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!! I have yet to find a pair of black booties that I like, I think these would fit the bill, I wish I had tiny feet! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A size four?? I've always wanted cute little feet! I love this casual look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute boots, and your sweater looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The booties are cute, love the color of the sweater! Hope you're staying warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are so cute and chic! You will no doubt get a ton of use out of them!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have tiny feet! I bet a size 4 is really difficult to find. The lowest I usually see is a 5. Yay for finding the perfect booties on sale!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boots, especially at that price!!! The sweater is cute too! Thanks for hosting a great link party!

    Lisa @ Fun Money Finds

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)