The Tiny Heart: Heart Print

3.19.2015

Heart Print





Top-Mossimo (similar I Heart Ronson Blouse), Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Filagree Heart Pendant for $4.80), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Ankle Boots-Target (similar Modcloth Ankle Boots), Clutch-Target (similar Apt. 9 Envelope Clutch)

Thankfully we've had a little taste of Spring lately. Before we get another round of snow tomorrow, I wanted to put on something bright and cheerful. I decided to wear this heart print blouse since it's colorful and puts me in a good mood when I wear it.

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

9 comments:

  1. Love the pop of pink! Great look!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute print on that top! Love those booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable blouse! I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It was so windy yesterday but today it is beautiful. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is really pretty sharon. love the mix of hearts. very soft.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color you chose here!! Great look :)
    www.rootedinsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look, Sharon! I love all of the hearts! And.. that clutch! Such a nice pop of color.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo in that blouse! So Springy and cheery!

    Check out the new look of my blog (formerly Kacie's Kloset):
    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)