The Tiny Heart: Ear Jackets Under $20

3.25.2015

Ear Jackets Under $20

Top Row: Dorothy Perkins Silver and Rhinestone Ear Jackets ($11), Aqua Sara Ear Jackets ($18)
Bottom Row: Charlotte Russe Ear Jackets ($6), Aqua Padma Baguette Ear Jackets ($17.60)


I think the ear jacket trend is so fun! It's a way to dress up your ears and add a little something special to your look. Like most trendy items, I don't want to spend a lot of money in case they're only around for one season. These ear jackets are all less than 20 bucks, so you can get in on the trend without breaking the bank. I just purchased this Forever 21 fan pair, which was only $4.90!


Linking up with Shanna 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i have been loving earring jackets.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute trend and reminds me I need to wear earrings more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the earring jackets yet. But these are cute!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the padma baguettes
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)