The Tiny Heart: Dressy Romper

3.31.2015

Dressy Romper


Charlotte Russe Romper (only $28.99!), Express Pointed Toe Pump, Blu Bijoux Lavender Bracelet, Kate Spade Day Tripper Earrings, Style & Co Envelope Clutch

Since it's still been feeling more like winter than spring, the best I can do right now is dream about warm weather outfits. This season I really want to get a dressy romper since all the ones I have now are more casual. Rompers are a nice alternative to dresses and I always feel more comfy in them (no worrying about it on a windy day!). This lavender romper seems like a great transition piece since it has long sleeves. I paired it with nude pumps, a white clutch, and lavender jewelery to tie it all together.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love the color of the romper, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar romper in black. Now I want that pretty lavender one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color, and I love the shoes and earrings to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)